Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trouble

Matthew 6:34 - Amplified Bible  34So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.


Dad is in the hospital.  Pneumonia.
Mom is missing him.  Lonely.
Roger is transferring.  Busy.
Jon is graduating.  Searching.
Jen is applying for a job.  Anxious.
Julie is our anchor.  Settled.
Susan is overwhelmed.  Stressed. 
God is Present. Always.

I totally understand this verse from
The book of Matthew.
It pops into my head almost daily.

The words that linger in my thoughts -
"Sufficient for each day is its own trouble."

Now isn't that the truth!
No need to explain this one to me ~
I get it.

But I also get that God knows 
What I face each day.
How thankful I am to simply whisper His name ~ 
Jesus
And He hears me.

(c)  Faith Builder

































No comments:

Post a Comment