Monday, April 2, 2012

His Cup Runneth Over

 

While driving the other day, I was talking with my Heavenly Father.
As I passed by a body of water,  I had this thought -
"Lord, You are so Amazing.
I've been asked before
If my cup was half empty or half full.
But You Lord, 
Your cup is always
Full.
No matter how many times I come to You,
I can drink from Your cup 
And it never changes.

Then I had a picture in my mind of many people 
With a ladle in their hand
Surrounding
The same bowl
Drinking
The water never receeding
It stayed the same

I knew in that moment to 
Never doubt 
How Great and Awesome is God
The Maker of Heaven and Earth
And I knew no matter how many people
Are drinking from His Cup 
At the exact same time
He is Steady and Unchanging

His cup is
Never half empty
His cup is
Never half full
His cup is
ALWAYS filled
His cup is
Overflowing.

(c)  Faith Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment